Lighthouse Outreach Ministry was founded in 1999, by Elder Kevin Ragland, establishing its first worship location at North Main Street School, Pleasantville N.J. In 2000, the Lighthouse Outreach Ministry moved to 1414 Dougty Road, Egg Harbor Township, N.J. In 2004, the 1414 Doughty Road facility was purchased for the sum of ($1.00) one dollar, erasing a mortgage of more than $80,000. Through the various outreach ministries, Lighthouse witnessed a countless number of souls reconciled unto the Lord, restoration, and lives regenerated. An overflow compelled Lighthouse to temporarily relocated in March 2005, to the Farmington Firehouse in Egg Harbor Township, N.J. In December 2012, the Lord blessed the ministry to move into their new location, 1311 South Mainstreet Pleasantville N.J. During this divine transition, Lighthouse was still operating under the auspices of Lighthouse Outreach Ministries, launched into its' own incorporation, naming this union Lighthouse Community Church, Inc.
Lighthouse Community Church will accept any and all persons regardless of race, color and national origin. When the appropriate vows have been made, such persons shall be received into the church. No member shall have membership at more than one church. No member, regardless of status in the church, should leave his or her church home without notifying the pastor. Any candidate, that seeks church membership, who may not be able to appear in the church for health reasons or otherwise, may be received as a member at the discretion of the pastor(s).